Java: Source code
Source code can be checked out as an anonymous user from https://svn.tbm.tudelft.nl/SIM0MQ/. Releases can be found at https://svn.tbm.tudelft.nl/SIM0MQ/release.
Java API Documentation
Java API Documentation can be found at https://sim0mq.org/docs/current/apidocs/index.html. Java API documentation of the underlying message structure can be found at https://djutils.org/docs/current/djutils-serialization/apidocs/index.html.
Java Code Documentation
Java code Documentation can be found at https://sim0mq.org/docs/current.Java API documentation of the underlying message structure can be found at https://djutils.org/docs/current/djutils-serialization.
SIM0MQ is divided into a number of packages:
- org.sim0mq with generic classes such as the
- org.sim0mq.util with utility classes such as
- org.sim0mq.message containing the basic message structures such as the abstract
Sim0MQMessage and the abstract
- org.sim0mq.message.types which defines some types in addition to the types included in djutils-serialization.
- org.sim0mq.message.federatestarter provides all messages sent by a Federate Starter.
- org.sim0mq.message.federationmanager provides all messages sent by a Federation Manager.
- org.sim0mq.message.model provides all messages sent by a Model.
- org.sim0mq.federatestarter provides a reference implementation of a Federate Starter.
- org.sim0mq.federationmanager provides an abstract implementation of a Federation Manager.
- org.sim0mq.model provides helper classes for the implementation of a Model that uses Sim0MQ.